A look at Loftinland...

My photo
Life as we know it in seconds, minutes, hours, and every day of the year, with always an ANGEL watching over us.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Loftinland misses you #14!



The boys in Loftinland, Cowboy, Eddi, Russ, and Bear, miss you.
 
Grizzly Bear misses you walking with him each day.
I miss your beautiful face.

You were his biggest fan and he was yours.....he misses you everyday....


The boys won't even get in your pool....you loved it so much!


Loftinland's  Angel RIP 7/30/10

I'm sending my love from above....although - I still walk with Bear ... the boys won't get in the pool because I'm still in it...you still find my white hair in the corners don't you?  You don't complain now, you just smile and sometimes I see a tear.  The boys all love Dad, but no one could love him more than I do....he brought me home five years ago when I was ten - I always belonged in Loftinland and I....thank you for giving me such a wonderful home, it was the best part of my life, I will be back someday, until then I am in your hearts and I'm watching over Loftinland.

1 comment: