A look at Loftinland...

My photo
Life as we know it in seconds, minutes, hours, and every day of the year, with always an ANGEL watching over us.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Dogs and Their Higher Purpose...



Just laying around today, catching up on being lazy. I've got a lot of company since the dogs are lazy most of their awake hours.


Why are dogs so good at sleeping and not caring about what needs to be done around the house. I mean, I am not sure I have ever fully relaxed and given into being lazy without thinking about some of those things. Because my dogs don't really do much, I try to embrace their higher purpose....like they are here to teach me something?! I do believe animals do that without really trying....there is that lazy thing again, they can accomplish doing something without really doing it. Today they are trying to teach me, it's okay to be lazy, but just don't make it a habit, we do need you to walk us, buy toys at Petsmart for us, groom us, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment